Pengikut

Khamis, 25 Jun 2015

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) increase the chance of pregnancy

Apparently this supplement that I currently consume had got doctor recognition (oversea).

For those who didn't know, NAC is a controlled medicine use in hospital to treat desease related to liver.

And its actually an antioxidant that help to reduce oxidative stress.

From previous study, clomid taken with NAC had improve ovulation rate to those who have PCOS.

So, i consume NAC due to that and to control inflammation in my body (endo management).


And I just know that NAC can help sperm to reach the egg due to its mucolytic factor. This is new to me.

Please click this link to see the video.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/pregnancy-pill-counter-31962337

The NAC brand that I consume now.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...